Jan 7, 2010

CRAZY SEXY... CRAZY

So this is going to sound pretty terrible.  It may even be terrible, all I'm asking is that before you say, "This is terrible!" and stop reading, you give the matter some thought.

I don't know if you've seen this story on the news yet, I myself only saw it this morning, but apparently some woman stole her son from her ex-boyfriend and disappeared with him.  She wanted to give the baby up for adoption and he wanted to keep their son.  Anyway she absconded with the kid (that's a great word isn't it? We should use it more often. Where's Mitch? Dude, he just ran out of here, I think he just absconded with your muffin. [While were on the topic of muffins, how did the muffin become an acceptable form of breakfast?  It's just a cupcake, right?  And cupcakes are really just single serving cakes. I feel like the cake lobby outsmarted us on that one.]). 

During her time on the run she she sent her ex-boyfriend text messages saying she'd killed their son and he'd never see him again.  She's since been captured and maintains that the kid is dead.  Now I'm not particularly interested in this story, don't get me wrong, it's horrible, but you know, these things happen and my wringing my hands won't really help anyone anyway.  The reason I'm bringing up this story is that they happened to put some pictures of the baby stealing mother and well, she's kind of hot. So here's my question and I apologize to my female readers, but this question is limited to the male audience and Tila Tequilla.  Let's say the kid isn't dead; after all, the police believe she gave the kid to a nice family she found while on the lam (or is it lamb? It'd be weird if it was lamb, they seem peaceful). Let's just say they find him and he's healthy and happy and no worse for the wear, would you, and I ask this in all seriousness, tap that?  I mean yes, she's clearly a bit troubled.  Yes she may have stolen a baby, ransacked her boyfriends apartment and perhaps even put a frying pan through his flat screen, but, and this is key, she wouldn't be a murderer.  I guess the question is how crazy would you have to know she is before you lost interest in seeing her naked. I don't mean this to be salacious, I just want to highlight that we, as a society, tend to tie the importance of personal attributes to physical ones. If she's crazy and pretty well the crazy becomes less important, if she's kind of nice and pretty, she's Mother Theresa reincarnated.  I remember when Columbine happened 13 kids were killed four of them women. One of them was a drama student, and an actress.  I know this becuase I saw about 6 retrospectives about her life, why her and no one else, well, perhaps because she looked like this (not that I'm saying a teenage girl was hot, I wouldn't do that, I'm just saying she'd be cast in a commercial or something, God, this is kind of terrible, oh well.).

2 comments:

  1. hottie12:50 PM

    She is not at all hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this may be a male female thing, kind of like how every woman thinks her friend is cute.

    ReplyDelete