Nov 13, 2009

I'M AN ARTISTE'!

I've got nothing today. I know it seems counterintuitive but these posts actually take more focus than work does. As such today's post will be brief and technically more of a complaint. You see, I'm unable to access that special place I go to when I write these things because a co-worker of mine has designated today as "Friday is for yelling at customer service representatives". There are many things I don't understand, people who find Dane Cook funny, why someone would name an edible fish Scrod, 'Tofurkey', but I truly don't understand how some people can be comfortable talking about their credit card bills in a room full of people to whom they aren't related. Aside from everything else, shouldn't you be concerned that I could just take take your information on a post-it and order myself a fine leather european men's shoulder bag?

Bah! Now someone's asking me to donate money to charity. Some people are just so selfish. Can't I be left alone for even a moment to spread the gospel? I bet people didn't interrupt Jesus when HE was talking just to ask for food.

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:42 AM

    oy vey.....we need some decent material here.

    ReplyDelete