Dec 23, 2005

Week One Complete

Just as a piece of general information I'd like to point out to my readers I won't be posting on Fridays and Saturdays. However since I didn't spread the word in Thurday's post I'll throw out this little tidbit for the hungry masses.

WORDS THAT SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK INTO POPULAR USAGE
- Whilst
- T'is
- T'was
- Wont (no not won't)
- Heretofore
- Sooth (as in soothsayer)
- Nay (have you ever heard it used outside of a congressional vote?)
- Verisimilitude
- Legerdemain
(OK I know the last two probably never were popularly used, but Arent they great words? If you disagree, well I should probably point out, I don't much care about your opinion.)

If there are any more words you'd like to see added to the list, post a comment on the highly Democratic comment board.

Ok that's it for now enjoy your weekend and tune in Sunday for more of what bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment