Dec 31, 2005

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY? I SPOIL YOU GUYS.

Seeing as how January 1st is the official day for people to make promises to themselves that they can never keep I have, in my unparalleled generosity, provided you with a new promise you can make to yourself. Read my blog. So, aside from the fact that it’s easier to keep your resolution to read than it is to lose 20 pounds, here they are:

The Top 10 Reasons To Read This Blog (and stay fat)

#10 – Schadenfreude – look it up
#9 – So you can steal my material and pretend you’re funny
#8 – So you can catch people trying to pass off my material as their own in an attempt to appear funny
#7 – Because everyone should learn how to hate
#6 – Because you’re too cheap to buy a insider membership to espn.com
#5 – Wouldn’t it suck if I was making fun of you and you were the only one not to know?
#4 –Because my ego isn’t big enough... yet
#3 – Because no one should be totally happy
#2 – Because you are exactly that bored
#1 – You just aren’t this funny

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Regarding #4: Aren't we supposed to be working on the whole ego issue? And by we, I mean you.

    ReplyDelete