Oct 15, 2009

DODGEBALL: THE AFTERMATH PART II

No hunters?  No soldiers?  No premature ejaculators?  No anabolic steroids?  HA! I laugh in the face of such mundane requirements.  HA! I scoff!  Yeah, that's right, I scoffed.  What happened?  I'll tell you what happened, only the most amazing underdog story in the history of human athletic endeavors, nay, in the entirety of all mammalian endeavors (except maybe that baby water buffalo that escaped from a lion and an alligator that were attacking it simultaneously, oh and Jamie Kennedy dating Jennifer Love Hewitt.  Really? she's banging the dude who got killed second in Scream 3!?  Other than those two things though it stands up to pretty much anything.).  In fact it's a lot like Braveheart.  I'd get into details, but I don't think words can accurately express the balletic beauty that was our team.   We threw balls like Zeus's thunderbolts, dodged like ninja poets and caught with the grace of a moderately inebriated professional curling squad.   And, after we lost the first three games, we won one... by a point!  So, to all the doubters, the haters, the people who pointed and laughed (not cool mom, NOT COOL!) I say this: 'Damn you for accepting my bets against my own team! Seriously, I can't afford to pay all of you. Who thought we'd even win again, I mean we suck! Now we suck and I'm broke and in hiding.'

More tommorow, unless of course they find me.

P.S. Can anyone lend me some money, I have some umm... bills I need to pay... I'm totally good for it.

1 comment:

  1. and here i thought you guys were going to be completely useless without the immigrants on your team....
    congrats!
    also
    i resign

    ReplyDelete