Jan 3, 2006

I HATE RESPONSIBILITIES

Ladies and Gentleman, today I'm will not be posting a top 5 list, instead I want to use this forum to pose a question (and save time to do my H.W.) to you all, or if you sleep with your relatives, are unaware of the fact that participles end with the letters "ing" not "in" and eat squirrel meat, y'all. Some of you may be married and some others of you may have lives, still others of you may fall into neither of those categories (to you I say, thank you for making me feel better about my life). Anyway, here it is;

What is the meanest, vilest, most awful thing you've ever done? aside of course from laughing at this blog.

Personal Update
For the first time in my 25 years I have, wait for it, boiled an egg, gotta say, kind of a letdown.

Who I Like Today And (I Promise) I Don't Mean Clay Aiken
The creators of this website, thank you, just thank you.
http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/

The Reason Is Because
Drew Gooden Forward, Cleveland Cavaliers
Interviewer - "Why do you think you won tonight Drew?"
Drew Gooden - "We competed tonight."
And the prize for most oblivious understatement of the day goes to Drew Gooden, thank you Drew for pointing out that in order to win a game, one must be playing in a game. Incidentaly Drew, congratulations on making this list twice. While being dumber than the progeny of retarded siblings from the south must be kind of a downer, at least you know your dead body will be worth a crapload, maybe even a crap and a half; scientists have been looking for the missing link for a while now.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:06 PM

    And you call yourself a food person. I gotta say I'm a little disappointed.

    (By the way, what'd you think would be so exciting about boiling an egg? Come on man, get serious).

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I don't like boiling things, it usually ends in my skin being cooked in a rather unintentional fashion and second of all, I don't like hardboiled eggs so :P

    ReplyDelete