Jan 16, 2006

IF BY RIGHT YOU MEAN, WRONG

Breaking News : I have just discovered that after a month of publishing this blog, I have finally changed a person's mind. There is now a girl against "ugly guy dating hot girl", though, admittedly, a girl who is also pro males slaves (if you're into that, drop me a line and I'm sure I can work something out between the two of you, you bad bad boy). To read the text of this history making admission, see the last comment on the previous post, it's long and rather convoluted (also quite funny), so if you have any problems understanding it, I'll summarize, I'm right, women are wrong. Cheers.
P.S. Did that "bad bad boy" thing read as gay as I think it does?

In other news:
I have an pre-trial conference memo due tomorrow morning, so, I am sorry to say, there will not be an "If I Ran The World Advice Column" today. That being said, I do love you all (and by love I mean something far less complimentary, but you don't need to know what) and in that spirit I am going to give you a little something to make you smile.

On Wednesday, Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss double-teamed the stripper pole at Howard Stern's de facto strip club, Scores, in NYC. According to an onlooker's account from the New York Post, "Kate was going wild. After a few songs, Lindsay jumped on stage with her. They were swinging on the pole with their arms around each other's waists, kissing each other, caressing each other, just acting like strippers....it was very hot."

First off, thank you "onlooker" for making perhaps the most redundant observation ever (acting like a stripper is hot, you don't say) and secondly, if this story didn't make you smile you probably didn't read it right. THEY WERE SWINGING ON THE POLE... KISSING AND CARESSING EACH OTHER! nuff said.

Till tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:48 PM

    how come stuff like that doesnt happen when i go to scores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:48 PM

    slacker

    ReplyDelete